cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

EMS LSR GetPropertySubscriptions 500 error

smohan1
1-Newbie

EMS LSR GetPropertySubscriptions 500 error

Hi,

I am new in thingworx. I am trying to connect a Raspberry Pi to ThingWorx using the Edge Micro Server. After following all the steps in the "Raspberry Pi Quickstart" guide during Run LSR step I got following error

[DEBUG] 12/Jul/2017:09:59:14 [+0000] HTTP Server: 0.0.0.0 - SeqId 76 - "POST /Thingworx/Things/*PiThing/Services/GetPropertySubscriptions HTTP/1.1" 500 0 "-".

For your reference, I had attached my config.lua, config.json, PiTemplate.lua and the logs.

Please help me if anyone solves this issue before. Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:smohan1)

Hi Sankaralingam, just to confirm do you not see any Unbound thing on the platform i.e. in the ThingWorx Composer > Monitoring > Status > Remote Things > Unbound

Since you seem to be creating PiThing as a Gateway with Autobound so i think it should be visible in the unbound if you haven't created corresponding thing in ThingWorx. Your connection seems to be happening correctly i can't see any connectivity errors in the log.

Top Tags