cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Enable gridlines in label charts

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine

Enable gridlines in label charts

Hello everyone,

How do I enable gridlines on the x and y axes? Am I not able to enable this?

chart.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:leokeinsfeld)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  Which chart did you use for creating the chart from your image?

Under 8.5.5, we do see gridlines for the Y axis on the label chart.  There is an open issue for the X axis.  At this point, we don't have a target date for the fix.

However, if you download and import the Custom Chart Widget extension from the Marketplace, it should resolve your issue.  This widget includes a bar chart widget that has hard-coded grid lines.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:leokeinsfeld)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  Which chart did you use for creating the chart from your image?

Under 8.5.5, we do see gridlines for the Y axis on the label chart.  There is an open issue for the X axis.  At this point, we don't have a target date for the fix.

However, if you download and import the Custom Chart Widget extension from the Marketplace, it should resolve your issue.  This widget includes a bar chart widget that has hard-coded grid lines.

Regards.

--Sharon

leokeinsfeld
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Hi @slangley 

Thank you for answer.

I used the another version and it worked well.

Regards,

Leonardo

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @leokeinsfeld.

That's good to hear.

If you feel that my post helped to resolve your issue, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for participating in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags