cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Entity not found in ThingworxH2trial suddenly

it15
5-Regular Member

Entity not found in ThingworxH2trial suddenly

Hello Friends,

I have install ThingworxH2trial 8.4 version .

I have made mashup that is taking realtime value in gauge widget  and I have used things ,MQTT extension,subscription and changevalue event .

Values are stored in valuestream successfully 

But suddenly,When we open thngworx ,Following error is apeared. After that when we make again new things Base thing template is listed empty though MQTT extension is listed in extensions list.

Application log

[message: Entity Not Found : [Teksun_mqttThing]]

Error in writing to Data Table for Feature : twx_composer, Product: TWX_PLATFORM Error : Unable to store license usage data in data table due to error:null

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:it15)

Check the Catalina logs, but it looks like you lost connection to your H2 database or it got corrupted.

If that isn't it, check visibility permissions if you are not logged in as Administrator into Thingworx

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:it15)

Hi @it15.

Please let us know if you have resolved your issue or if questions remain.

If the issue is resolved, please either mark the response from @PaiChung as the Accepted Solution or post the solution and mark that as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags