cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Error Connecting to ThingPredictor

Mouad_Ech-chaab
7-Bedrock

Error Connecting to ThingPredictor

Hello Everyone,

I'm following this Guide about Analytics in ThingWorx, and when i try to publish the model i get the error message shown in the linked image "ThingPredictorConnectionError.png".

In the troubleshooting section provided with the guide, they told that in order to restart the thing predictor we need to run the command shown in the linked image "TroubleshootingCommand.png"  via a Command Line Interface.

I tried to execute the command by trying to SSH into the server hostname provided in the trial version by PTC  as shown in the linked image "ServerInformations.png" but the connection times out every time.

Does anyone know how can i log into the server provided and execute the  command provided in the troubleshooting section ?

Best Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi

From your serverinfromation image you are using a hosted trial edition.

The Required Setup  in the guide's overview states that you need to download and install the Analytics Trial Edition.

So you are not using the right type of trial edition.

We have several trial editions, some hosted some downloadable and installed locally. To follow this guide you need to use the downloaded Analytics Trial Edition

Hope this helps

Regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi

From your serverinfromation image you are using a hosted trial edition.

The Required Setup  in the guide's overview states that you need to download and install the Analytics Trial Edition.

So you are not using the right type of trial edition.

We have several trial editions, some hosted some downloadable and installed locally. To follow this guide you need to use the downloaded Analytics Trial Edition

Hope this helps

Regards

Christophe

Thank you Christophe.

Top Tags