cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Error creating trial

HG
8-Gravel
8-Gravel

Error creating trial

Hallo,

I have an issue creating a server for the 30-day Evaluation.

By pressing the button "create server" an error "Error creating trial" occurs and no server is created.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?
Thank you very much!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @HG.

When did you try to create your trial?  I was advised there was a problem last week that was resolved, but if you're still having an issue, we will need to look further.  Perhaps, you can try again.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:HG)

Hi @HG.

I have reached out to the team that supports these instances, and will post an update here once more information is known.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @HG.

When did you try to create your trial?  I was advised there was a problem last week that was resolved, but if you're still having an issue, we will need to look further.  Perhaps, you can try again.

Regards.

--Sharon

HG
8-Gravel
8-Gravel

Hi @slangley,

thank you very much for your support! I tried earlier today, yesterday and the day before yesterday - always with the same error notification.

Shortly after your response it finally works and trial is created without error - although I haven't changes a thing. It seems like the problem was solved somewhere in the system.

Anyway, now everything is fine and again thanks for your support, @slangley .

Best regards

Announcements

Top Tags