cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Error in Windchill Extension

hpark-2
3-Visitor

Error in Windchill Extension

Hello Experts,

I am exploring Windchill Extension and got an error message like below while using demo mashup(ptc-search-demo-mashup)

[context: com.thingworx.webservices.context.HttpExecutionContext@4e398336][message: Execution error in service script [ptc-windchill-demo-thing ExecuteSavedSearch] : Wrapped com.ptc.connected.plm.thingworx.JSONServerException: JSON Server error HTTP 400 Malformed URL: "undefined". Format must be: "classname:idValue"

production metrix are Windchill 11 M010 , Thingworx 7.2.5  and Extension 1-5(WCTWXExtension-06.11)

For now, It seems OK on SSO and got this issue on first test just after setting permissions on ptc-windchill-demo-thing. please let me know any bleak trough.

Many thanks ,

Hee.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hpark-2
3-Visitor
(To:hpark-2)

It wasn't error of system. when the first test, we need to make sure there is any saved search condition that will show up on list box.

if it doesn't listed or selected, the search test will not works like mine.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
hpark-2
3-Visitor
(To:hpark-2)

It wasn't error of system. when the first test, we need to make sure there is any saved search condition that will show up on list box.

if it doesn't listed or selected, the search test will not works like mine.

Top Tags