cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Error in getting matching Analysis Events

kremer
7-Bedrock

Error in getting matching Analysis Events

Hello everyone,

I have the following problem, everytime I try to start an analysis event I get this message "Unable to process Analysis based on event: DataChange on source: MyThing and property: SENSORVALUE! Error in getting matching Analysis Event" I don't know how to fix this problem.

Best regards

5 REPLIES 5
nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:kremer)

Hello @kremer ,

Thank you for posting to the PTC Community.

Can you kindly provide what version of ThingWorx Platform and ThingWorx Analytics you are using, so that we may better understand your problem?

Regards,

Neel

kremer
7-Bedrock
(To:nsampat)

Hey Neel,

I use the hosted evaluation server, so the version for both is 8.4. More Information: I send data via MQTT to the platform. The MQTT message is a json object, so I map the data with a subscription into another thing. The analysis event listen to one of the datachange events and the result is the error message.
nsampat
17-Peridot

@kremer ,

Thank you for providing that additional information.

Have you had the opportunity to review the HelpCenter Guide on Implementing Anomaly Detection?

When we see issues around SENSORVALUE!, it is usually due to configuration issues.

Please let me know if the guide helps resolve your issue.

Regards,

Neel

kremer
7-Bedrock
(To:nsampat)

The tutorial helps me not, the sensorvalue is like a fliflop. Everytime the value changes the analysis event should run. The problem is, I change the value through a subscription and this causes the error. Is there any solution to trigger an analysis event with an property that changed through an subscription?

nsampat
17-Peridot

@kremer ,

Sorry for the delay, as I was Out Of Office this past week.

At this time, there is no method to trigger and Analysis Event with a property that changed though a subscription.

You could try updating the property and create an alert based off of the property.

Regards,

Neel

Top Tags