cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Error occurred while accessing the data provider

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

Error occurred while accessing the data provider

When i tried to delete datatable thing, this error is coming - "com.thingworx.common.exceptions.DataAccessException: [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the data provider.]"

In Application Log, I can see - "Error in writing to Data Table for Feature : twx_composer, Product: THINGWORX_FOUNDATION Error : Unable to store license usage data in data table due to error:Unable to fetch license usage data from data table due to error:com.thingworx.common.exceptions.DataAccessException: [1,018] Data store unknown error: [Error occurred while accessing the data provider.]"

how to solve this!!

2 REPLIES 2
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:AP_9587236)

Hi @AP_9587236 

I would suggest that you enable stack tracing as per https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS227712 and reproduce the error.

You should have a bit more details on the error in the errorLog.log file (not ApplicationLog.log)

Hope this helps

Christophe

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AP_9587236)

Hi @AP_9587236.

If you found the previous response helpful, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags