cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Error occurred while validating HTTP header: cookie. HTTP header value: cookie [............]

AlessandroN
11-Garnet

Error occurred while validating HTTP header: cookie. HTTP header value: cookie [............]

Hi,

on TW Foundation 8.4.3 i found this error, logged in "Application logs" several time per minute.

Error occurred while validating HTTP header: cookie. HTTP header value: cookie: Invalid input. Please conform to regex ^[a-zA-Z0-9()\-=\*\.\?;,+\/:&_|% ]*$ with a maximum length of 1000.

i found also a possible answer here, but it doesn't help, since the error persists.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

i tried to change default port 8080 to 8082 and the error is gone.

Anyway, it's very strange, since I run TW on a dedicated server without any other service already active on port 8080.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:AlessandroN)

For this situation, it's best to open a support ticket at support.ptc.com and have a dedicated TSE resource to troubleshoot.

Hi,

i tried to change default port 8080 to 8082 and the error is gone.

Anyway, it's very strange, since I run TW on a dedicated server without any other service already active on port 8080.

Top Tags