cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Error occurred while validating HTTP header

mryman
8-Gravel

Error occurred while validating HTTP header

Hello, I noticed that when I went through our demo for the Lock out tag out sequence that the reports are not showing up.

Please see the snip below displaying the error message from the report log.

mryman_1-1575570648194.png

Another thing I noticed was when we go through the checklist and select “I confirm all these steps are complete” in the demo I believe the window would disappear, but now we have to click on something else in order for the display to clear.

Please Advise

-Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
manasvi
12-Amethyst
(To:mryman)

Hi Matt,

I had a similar issue, to resolve this I changed the validation.properties file in ThingworxStorage\esapi

.To see quickly if this is working for you, can you try the attached file ?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
VladimirN
24-Ruby II

What software do you use?

ThingWorx & Vuforia

posipova
20-Turquoise

What is your ThingWorx version?
manasvi
12-Amethyst

Hi Matt,

I had a similar issue, to resolve this I changed the validation.properties file in ThingworxStorage\esapi

.To see quickly if this is working for you, can you try the attached file ?

mryman
8-Gravel
(To:manasvi)

I am very sorry, I cannot seem to find where to upload it. It will not let me import that file either. I did unzip it and got this validation.properties file.

amittal-3
13-Aquamarine

Hi,

You dont have to import that file from the composer.

When you installed Thingworx, you must have created 3 folders (mostly in your PC's OS (C:\) drive) namely 'ThingworxPlatform', 'ThingworxStrorage' and 'ThingworxBackupStorage'.

So the validation properties file has to be kept in '..\ThingworxStorage\esapi' path. For example in my case the path is 'C:\ThingworxStorage\esapi'. When you will browse the folder location you will find an already existing validation.properties file, so you just have to replace it with what you have downloaded from the post.

After that remember to restart your Apache Tomcat service, and then possibly you will not see the error anymore.

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Aditya

Well that makes sense why I could not find that file location.

So I currently only have Vuforia Studio installed. Where do I get the install file for Thingworx? Is it 'ThingWorx-Foundation-Installer-Windows-8-5' which I found on https://developer.thingworx.com/en/resources/trials/download

I guess I just want to make sure that it is the correct install.

manasvi
12-Amethyst

Vuforia Studio is for Augmented Reality applications, and thingworx foundation is for IoT related applications. They both can be integrated, but are different products.

In case you want to develop IoT applications you can use thingworx foundation or simply thingworx platform, and the URL you mentioned is the correct one.

Top Tags