cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Error while running Thing Predictor agent

swethaRamagoni
7-Bedrock

Error while running Thing Predictor agent

Hey all,

can come one help me with the error that am facing while running the ThingPredictor Agent

Invalid or Corrupt jarfile thingpredictor.jar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

To close this community thread:

@swethaRamagoni: would you mind marking this response as a solution in order to close the community thread. Thanks!

Regarding the Thingpredictor Error

The Salesforce case you opened with us for this issue was resolved around a week ago.

Regarding the documentation around Thingpredictor

There are few links in the above reply provided and you can refer them for more details.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Prakhar Shubham

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello,

Thank you for your post to the PTC Community.

I see you have an open case with Technical Support already for this issue, and requested a WebEx meeting 10am IST on 29th Aug. Your case will be handed off to the India Based support team to review and work out a meeting time.

Please refer to the email thread and communication regarding this issue.

In the mean time, I can suggest that you review the documentation around ThingPredictor, on how to get started.

Also, It is worth mentioning in ThingWorx Analytics 8.3, there is a native connector in which ThingPredictor is not required to perform real-time scoring.

Regards,

Neel

To close this community thread:

@swethaRamagoni: would you mind marking this response as a solution in order to close the community thread. Thanks!

Regarding the Thingpredictor Error

The Salesforce case you opened with us for this issue was resolved around a week ago.

Regarding the documentation around Thingpredictor

There are few links in the above reply provided and you can refer them for more details.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Prakhar Shubham

Top Tags