cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Errror in PostgresqlDBsetup

Peter_Raj
11-Garnet

Errror in PostgresqlDBsetup

Hi

I have installed Postgresql in my local pc and i  am getting the following error in ThingworxPostgresqlDBsetup.bat file and thingworxPostgresSchemaSetup.bat file

Can anyone guide me to rectify this error

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

1. Delete any tablespace created in the location ThingworxBackupStorage; check also in Postgres database to NOT have any datbase called "thingworx" or tabespace called "thingworx"; if any just delete them from database.

2. Run ThingworxPostgresqlDBsetup.bat  with tablespace location  C:/<path_to_location> or C://<path_to_location>

3. After successful ThingworxPostgresqlDBsetup.bat, run also thingworxPostgresSchemaSetup.bat

Best regards,

Raluca Edu

I followed your steps but I dont find Thingworx on any of the database and Tablespaces 

but still the error apears again

Hi,

Are you executing the script from the path where the script resides?

If not, I recommend to change directory to that path and execute the script again. Also, you need to have psql in environment vars.

Best regards,

Raluca Edu

The same error comes again

Hi,

Please change tablespace location, open script in edit mode and add the path where you want your tablsespace to be created.

Then run again script.

Best regards,

Raluca Edu

Top Tags