cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Font Labeling - Upload custom fonts

Sathishkumar_C
17-Peridot

Font Labeling - Upload custom fonts

Hi,

I am using Font labeling Widget but i can't able to upload ttf fonts using Media entity. Is there any solution?

Thingworx Version 8.0

Regards,

Sathishkumar C.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Please note that the extension provided in the Marketplace is in "as-is" condition and is not currently supported

This item has been tested and certified by ThingWorx to successfully work with the ThingWorx platform, however this item is not currently supported by ThingWorx. By utilizing this item you acknowledge that the content is provided in ‘as-is’ condition and support will not be provided

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Please note that the extension provided in the Marketplace is in "as-is" condition and is not currently supported

This item has been tested and certified by ThingWorx to successfully work with the ThingWorx platform, however this item is not currently supported by ThingWorx. By utilizing this item you acknowledge that the content is provided in ‘as-is’ condition and support will not be provided

I am having this same issue in ThingWorx 8.  I got the Font Label extension installed, but when I attempt to import a .ttf file into the media entity, I get an error thrown on the application log:  Internal error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: image == null!

I understand that the widget is not supported any more but I now have to completely recreate large chunks of mashups that used this widget in 7.3.  Are there any workarounds or fixes that anybody has run into?

Thanks.

posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:nmilleson)

Bob Neubaum​ anything you guys could assist with?

I am also interested in this feature. Nick Milleson​, did you come up with a workaround?

Hi mundel,

Now Font Labeling Widget is working fine. Try to download from ThingWorx IoT Marketplace and Use.

Thanks & Regards,

Sathishkumar C

Hi Sathishkumar,

Yes it working but  unfortunately you are not able to upload any new font as media entity !!!

Could you try to upload a new font to media entity?

The problem is existing from version 7.4 ....

My Best...

pjoly
11-Garnet
(To:DVMTech)

same issue

I cannot upload a ttf file as media to use the font

any progress ?

Top Tags