cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Formlogin

krishnakomal123
14-Alexandrite

Formlogin

Form login has been configured using JSP(runtime).I used link widget to open up formlogin page on click of a button.I got formlogin page in a new window.But,I want Formlogin as a popup window.Is it possible to do this using Thingworx composer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The Navigation widget allows a popup, but only to present mashups. And FormLogin is not a Mashup entity, the FormLogin needs to open a new webpage.

PS: unsigned FormLogin can redirect to TWX composer, and it's clear that mashup popup cannot show the composer. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nav function should allow pop-up style. But if you are using formlogin, are you switching users or something like that?

The Navigation widget allows a popup, but only to present mashups. And FormLogin is not a Mashup entity, the FormLogin needs to open a new webpage.

PS: unsigned FormLogin can redirect to TWX composer, and it's clear that mashup popup cannot show the composer. 

krishnakomal123
14-Alexandrite
(To:zyuan1)

But,there is a property in link widget to open link result in a new window or popup window.But it always opens in new window even if i select popup.Any solution for this behaviour?

Same in my side, the new window and popup window behaves the same.

Top Tags