cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Formula 1 Demo Application

dzanfir
1-Newbie

Formula 1 Demo Application

Formula 1 is a Demo Application designed in Thingworx.

The purpose is to simulate a race within two famous Grand Prix Locations: Monaco and Silverstone.

Formula 1 contains 3 mashups: Home Mashup, Track Conditions and Teams Presentation.

You can also find attached screen shots and a detailed presentation.

Hope you find it interesting.

6 REPLIES 6
tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:dzanfir)

Hi Dimitru,

that looks really good.

How do you simulate an actual race? Regarding speed, position, driver's decision and so on. I am interesting about performance and data source. I think that would be very interesting for any developer. Thanks many.

Tomas

Hi Tomas,

It has some basic random number javascript generator for the Speed, Rpm etc, but if I had some real data it could be implemented.

For the position it uses google map. The track is made up from points of coordonates, so when the cars are moving on the track, they are actually jumping from point to point.

Thanks for your apreciation,

Dumitru

tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:dzanfir)

I see.

That forecast looks cool, are you using some 3rd party API for getting the forecast data? If yes which one? I have seen some demo about it, but I dont remember anymore

I have tried to overlay a picture at GoogleMaps as you did, but it did not work for me. Any advice. I would appreciate. Thank you.

Tom

Yahoo weather.

For the icon on the map I set condition image at marker field.

Thanks for your entry for the IoT Developer of the Month contest! We will contact the first round of winners in late January. Don't forget that there are no limits to how many times you can enter or win!

hi, I want to know how to create multipage/multitab (home, track cond, teams) mashup like yours in Mashup?

I'm using master mashup having such heading for tab. but there is no option to load different mashup when I click those buttons.

Top Tags