cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Get mashup dimensions for navigation popup size

MB_9460787
5-Regular Member

Get mashup dimensions for navigation popup size

Hello,

we are using navigation with linked target mashup, which is get by a service. Based on other conditions, different target mashup is used for the navigation. Each of these mashups has different fixed size. Is there a was how to get mashup height and width so it can be linked to the navigation (popupHeight, poputWidth). Ideall would be to create a service that would have a mashup name on input and infotable with height and witdh on output. But I am struggling with reading mashup width and height.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite
(To:MB_9460787)

Hi,

Best option is to maintain a infotable with mashupname, height and width. WHen you know where to navigate( by mashupname) filter this infotable get important info out of it. Set the output in navigatation widget as shown in attached file.

Regards

Shyam

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite

Hi,

Best option is to maintain a infotable with mashupname, height and width. WHen you know where to navigate( by mashupname) filter this infotable get important info out of it. Set the output in navigatation widget as shown in attached file.

Regards

Shyam

MB_9460787
5-Regular Member
(To:BABA-SHYAM)

Hello Shyam,

this option also get to me. But as it requires to manually create and maintain the infotable I was just wondering if it is possible to do it automatically. Isn't it really possible to somehow get mashup width and height if I know its name?

Thank you

BABA-SHYAM
14-Alexandrite

As far as I know there is no way to know it. Just try to keep the default height and width as 0 for now. See if it auto adjust or not.

Regards

Shyam

Top Tags