cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Giving User permissions to single Mashups in Java Extension

Raccone
10-Marble

Giving User permissions to single Mashups in Java Extension

Dear devs,

While it is clear to me how to give permissions for the Mashups colletion:

cs.AddCollectionVisibilityPermission("Mashups", org.getName(), "Organization");

I don't quite understand how can I give permissions to the single Mashup, as a corresponding class doesn't seem to exist in the SDK.

Thanks and best regards,

Federico 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Raccone)

First of all I am not familiar with the classes exposed in the Java Extension, obviously in Composer and in the OOTB Composer services you are able to do this.

But if this is not exposed at all, then unfortunately I think the only way would be to do it after your extension is installed

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

First of all I am not familiar with the classes exposed in the Java Extension, obviously in Composer and in the OOTB Composer services you are able to do this.

But if this is not exposed at all, then unfortunately I think the only way would be to do it after your extension is installed

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Raccone.

If you feel the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags