cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Grid Enhanced widget is not taking Font Size from Custom Style Theme

RK_10025077
5-Regular Member

Grid Enhanced widget is not taking Font Size from Custom Style Theme

Hello Guys,

I want to increse the font-size of GridEnhanced Main Text (Base). I created a custom style theme to acheive this. But Font Size is not getting incresed . The effect is taking place for Grid widget only..

I wrote custom css also but it's not working .

.custom-grid-style .gridheadercell span { font-size: 16px; /* Replace with your desired font size */ }

#GridEnhanced-4 .tw-grid-label .cell-content { font-size: 40px !important; }

.widget-dhxgrid div.gridbox_material.gridbox table.obj tr td {
font-size: 12px;
}

Would really apperciate your help in this topic.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @RK_10025077 ,

I assume you are referring to Grid Advanced Widget in ThingWorx. So to make any Custom changes or  custom style theme work on a grid, check the 'Use Theme' option under the grid properties.

Thenafter,  can either use the below CSS to change the font of grid: 

#root_gridadvanced-3-grid-advanced .objbox table tbody tr.ev_material td {
    font-size: 100px; }#root_gridadvanced-3-grid-advanced .objbox table tbody tr.ev_material td {
    font-size: 100px;

OR you can create your own style theme , add all fonts and sizes to it as per your choice (or copy it from default PTC convergence theme) and attach it to the Style properties.

Let me know if this doesnt work for you or you face any challenges while doing the suggestions.

Thanks
Bhawna

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @RK_10025077 ,

I assume you are referring to Grid Advanced Widget in ThingWorx. So to make any Custom changes or  custom style theme work on a grid, check the 'Use Theme' option under the grid properties.

Thenafter,  can either use the below CSS to change the font of grid: 

#root_gridadvanced-3-grid-advanced .objbox table tbody tr.ev_material td {
    font-size: 100px; }#root_gridadvanced-3-grid-advanced .objbox table tbody tr.ev_material td {
    font-size: 100px;

OR you can create your own style theme , add all fonts and sizes to it as per your choice (or copy it from default PTC convergence theme) and attach it to the Style properties.

Let me know if this doesnt work for you or you face any challenges while doing the suggestions.

Thanks
Bhawna
Top Tags