cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Grid Header Backround Color issue

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

Grid Header Backround Color issue

Hi,

I am using GRID from Thingworx 9.3.6, I have given the background color of the Grid Header in the Style Properties, as you can see in the below.

pshashipreetham_1-1703235481528.png

But in the Runtime, it still shows, white in the background of the Header.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @pshashipreetham 

It does work properly in 9.3.6 & 9.3.7

Velkumar_0-1703237413776.png

Velkumar_1-1703237432707.png

Could you please check if any custom CSS or custom widgets affecting the grid 

/VR

hi @Velkumar ,

I tried it in a separate mashup, too, but the same result. Do you have Custom CSS we can apply for the header background for the GRID?

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

@pshashipreetham ,

Is there a Master Mashup assigned ?
Are you trying to set the Column background color or the Grid Title background color. They are set in different parts of the Theme. 

Have you modified any other theme items which apply to the grid?

Hi @PEHOWE ,

I am using this as a Nested Mashup in a Parent one; it looks like there is a CSS conflict when I use it as Nested; I can see the Header background colour when viewed Individually.

@PEHOWE, I am trying to add the background to the Header Mashups.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
jakhtar
5-Regular Member
(To:pshashipreetham)

Hi @pshashipreetham ,

You can try inspecting element and play around with styles and computed tabs, it will show what CSS is being applied and from which CSS class, then you can export all the involved mashups (xml) and check for that class.

Alternatively, you can define a class in that particular mashup CSS section and assign it to class property of grid then using Pseudo selector and important clause with CSS, it may help.

Top Tags