cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How do I delete getentitylist data ??

RM12
13-Aquamarine

How do I delete getentitylist data ??

Hello,

I want to delete user in getentitylist data in entity service please  refer below attachment and suggest how to delete users data in getentitylist service ??

Thanks in advanced

5 REPLIES 5
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:RM12)

Not exactly sure what you are looking to do, but you can delete fields/columns from your infotable.

RM12
13-Aquamarine
(To:PaiChung)

I don't want to delete ields/columns ,I want to delete user in getentitylist (resourses) data in entity service.there are too many users created ,whenever I'll create an user not add in thingworx user that's why I want to delete users from getentitylist service please refer above attachment and suggest how do I delete users?

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

I'm not sure if this is an OOTB service or custom, but if it is OOTB then it is just retrieving what is in the system.

So are you saying you have too many entities in your system for one reason or another or this service is returning more than you are looking for?

You can always add a Query to it to reduce to what you want, or iterate and delete actual rows if it is just the result set you want to adjust.

If it is entities, you will just have to delete them from Thingworx.

Ashritha
13-Aquamarine

Hi,

In EntityServices :

1. Service : DeleteUser
  2. Select the user that needs to be deleted 
  3. Execute

If you have lot of users to be deleted; then list it using custom service and call above mentioned service and provide the user as input

odukiya
15-Moonstone

Hello @RM12 

If you feel our question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thanks

Om Dukiya

Top Tags