cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

How i bind infotable property to radio button?

Ru
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

How i bind infotable property to radio button?

hi,

i want to bind infotable property to radio button.i have created a thing which have infotable property and add the values in that infotable property so i want to bind that infotable values in radio button.Please refer below attachment.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
emscur
12-Amethyst
(To:Ru)

Hello @Ru,

In this case, this is how I would implement it:

1. Create the main mashup and add a Collections/Repeater widget linking to a secondary mashup
  2. Create the secondary mashup and add a radio button in it. Set one mashup parameter (i.e. radioText) and bind that to the radio button text field
  3. Go back to main mashup and bind the infotable property to the Collections/Repeater widget's Data property
  4. Click on the Collections/Repeater widget and select the UIDField (unique identifier)
  5. Set the other properties of the widget accordingly to restrict the height/width of the secondary mashup

By following these instructions, you should be able to accomplish binding the infotable property to radio button labels. By using the Collections/Repeater widget, you are making the application more scalable, since this widget will repeat the number of radio button mashups as many times as there are rows in the infotable. 

I hope you find this information useful in biding an infotable property to radio button labels.

Regards,

Emmanuel

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
emscur
12-Amethyst
(To:Ru)

Hello @Ru,

In this case, this is how I would implement it:

1. Create the main mashup and add a Collections/Repeater widget linking to a secondary mashup
  2. Create the secondary mashup and add a radio button in it. Set one mashup parameter (i.e. radioText) and bind that to the radio button text field
  3. Go back to main mashup and bind the infotable property to the Collections/Repeater widget's Data property
  4. Click on the Collections/Repeater widget and select the UIDField (unique identifier)
  5. Set the other properties of the widget accordingly to restrict the height/width of the secondary mashup

By following these instructions, you should be able to accomplish binding the infotable property to radio button labels. By using the Collections/Repeater widget, you are making the application more scalable, since this widget will repeat the number of radio button mashups as many times as there are rows in the infotable. 

I hope you find this information useful in biding an infotable property to radio button labels.

Regards,

Emmanuel

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:emscur)

Hi @Ru.

If you are satisfied with the previous response, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags