cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to Pass ID value from Collection to a Mashup

VS_9760165
12-Amethyst

How to Pass ID value from Collection to a Mashup

Hi ,

I want to have popup on each cell click in collection. as a notification feed i am displaying few info at each cell but to show detailed info i have another mashup which loads when cellWasClicked. but to show particular cell's info i need to pass cell identifier/any value through which i can display the related info on mashup which is calling on cellWasClicked event of collection. Anybody knows how to do it??

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @VS_9760165,

When you configured your Collection widget you probably defined a UIDField which is a field providing a unique for each item of the collection. You should be able to pass that value into a ValueDisplay, another widget, or some parameter as shown in the attached screenshot. The value from the UIDField will be passed on when a cell is selected. Would that be a solution to your use case ?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @VS_9760165,

Have you tried using Mashup Parameters for this ?

VS_9760165
12-Amethyst
(To:c_lowy)

Hi @c_lowy 

I wanted to send ID of a cell after clicking on particular cell in collection . from collection how to send ?

Thanks

Hi @VS_9760165,

When you configured your Collection widget you probably defined a UIDField which is a field providing a unique for each item of the collection. You should be able to pass that value into a ValueDisplay, another widget, or some parameter as shown in the attached screenshot. The value from the UIDField will be passed on when a cell is selected. Would that be a solution to your use case ?

Top Tags