cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to change color scheme for Progress Gauge widget for various value ranges?

Marcus_Konflanz
11-Garnet

How to change color scheme for Progress Gauge widget for various value ranges?

I am using Progress Gauge widget to show some data. My requirement is to change the color of Progress gauge widget when value changes, for example I want color "Red" for 0 to 30 , color "yellow" for 31 to 60 etc.

I am using ThingWorx 8.5.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Marcus_Konflanz 

You should be able to achieve this using state formatting for ProgressFormatter attribute - you can also use the ValueFormatter if you want the color of the value follow the same colour scheme as the progress bar.

Regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Marcus_Konflanz 

You should be able to achieve this using state formatting for ProgressFormatter attribute - you can also use the ValueFormatter if you want the color of the value follow the same colour scheme as the progress bar.

Regards

Christophe

hello @cmorfin @ thanks for your time and help. 
however I don't know if I'm having configuration problems,
or if these tools are no longer available, as they are not a difficult encounter. anyway, I am grateful for your attention

Hi @Marcus_Konflanz 

I am not sure if I understand well your last post. Are you saying you do not see the ProgressFormatter attribute in the Progress Gauge widget ?

I am using ThingWorx 8.5.4 with Progress Gauge 2.0.0 and I do have them.

Christophe

hello @cmorfin.

thank you for your time and response.

in fact, I didn't understand how to format the edges of the gauge according to the example I mentioned.

Hi @Marcus_Konflanz 

I am not sure if you are still facing issue.

From your previous post I understand that you can configure the progress bar as you wish, however you might still have issue with the edges.

If that is the case could you clarify what edges that is ?

Thanks

Christophe

sorry @cmorfin, I was inattentive, but you helped me a lot

I am extremely grateful.

Top Tags