cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to color a single bar in a bar chart depending on a value from a different table?

RajatBain
9-Granite

How to color a single bar in a bar chart depending on a value from a different table?

I have a Bar chart on my mashup. That is showing few series of data. I want to change a color of a particular bar within a series in a bar chart, depending on a value that is stored in a different table. I tried to do some state formatting. But it is changing the color of the entire series. I just want to change only a particular bar's color. I am attaching an image for the reference.

Also is there any way to change color of bars from a service?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @RajatBain,

Which version of ThingWorx are you using ?

Starting ThingWorx 9.1.0 I believe you should be able to achieve that using the options introduced to define State-Formatting by Serie ;

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @RajatBain,

Which version of ThingWorx are you using ?

Starting ThingWorx 9.1.0 I believe you should be able to achieve that using the options introduced to define State-Formatting by Serie ;

Hi @c_lowy 

Thank you for your response. I am using Thingworx 9.1.0 and I don't see any option for state formatting for individual data series. I have state formatting option that is applicable for all the data series. Can you please tell me if I am missing anything and also, can you please share your data infotable datashape?

RajatBain_1-1615976100084.png

Thanks,

Rajat Bain

@RajatBain 

Update the property value #NumberOfSeries to the number of series you have and you will get the state formatting option for all the series.

SachinSharma_0-1616392027161.png

Regards,

Sachin

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:RajatBain)

Hi @RajatBain.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags