cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to connect and Get data from Distributed Control System (DCS) yokogawa

bakrim
7-Bedrock

How to connect and Get data from Distributed Control System (DCS) yokogawa

Hello,

How to connect and Get data from Distributed Control System (DCS) yokogawa, Thingworx platform

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Then here it's my first answer, with Kepware and DCS plugin, Kepware natively can send data to ThingWorx.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Kepware has a plugin for DCS yokogawa, that would be the most straight forward option: https://www.kepware.com/en-us/products/kepserverex/suites/yokogawa-suite/

Yes I understand that, What I can't understand is this :

I use actually a NI Compactrio 9022 card To send data from Sensors to my Thingworx service throw HTTP request.

If I want  to send data that I already have in DCS how it work it is possible to use HTTP POST request ?

I don't know about DCS, and how you can program it in order to send HTTP POST requests, that question maybe it's better to ask on DCS Community/Forums/Support it's nothing about Thingworx.

My question is not about DCS.

Is how to get DCS data to Thingworx : For exemple Get Data related to My Thing Pump from DCS

Then here it's my first answer, with Kepware and DCS plugin, Kepware natively can send data to ThingWorx.

Top Tags