cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to have the groups in dashboard widget be in a collapsed default state?

MFritzhand
7-Bedrock

How to have the groups in dashboard widget be in a collapsed default state?

Hello all,

Currently the default for Dashboard Widget - is that the groups are expanded. I would like them to be collapsed in size for when I view the mashup. 

In the attached files below you can see how the groups are defaulted to being expanded. In the second picture, I collapsed each individual group - that is what I would like it to be looking like.

Any direction would be great - thank you! 

6 REPLIES 6
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:MFritzhand)

Isn't expand collapse bindable? You could set them with a service. not that pretty on load perhaps

There is no Dashboard widget property for expand and collapsing the groups. What do you mean exactly? Thank you! 

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

ah if it doesn't exist that's a bummer.

Don't think there is a way then to do it with dashboards, you could do it (but a lot of extra work) with the collection widget.

I'll have to look further into Collection Widget- seems a bit confusing compared to Dashboard widget! Thank you! 

Hello @MFritzhand 

It seems that there are no attributes to control the default behavior.

During my investigation, I found that this behavior is controlled by DIV CSS, maybe it can be solved by customizing DIV CSS.

MaxWang_0-1598320660570.png

MaxWang_1-1598320745444.png

You can investigate more deeply, refer to help center

http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/en/index.html#page/ThingWorx/Help/Mashup_Builder/Mashups/MashupCustomCSS.html

I hope this information can help you.

BR,

Max

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @MFritzhand.

If you feel that one of the previous responses answered your question, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags