cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to remove blue line from advance grid

Velkumar
18-Opal

How to remove blue line from advance grid

Hi, 

I would like to remove this blue line from advance grid blue line 

Velkumar_0-1640866545054.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

For all the style properties to be visible u have to uncheck use theme from the proeprties.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
statka
12-Amethyst
(To:Velkumar)

Hello @Velkumar ,

Assuming that you are using the default configuration for the Grid Advanced widget, the blue line surrounding the grid is tied to the Style Definition defined for the FocusStyle property for the grid.  The FocusStyle property can be accessed by selecting the Grid Advanced widget in the mashup builder, and by navigating to the Style Properties tab.  You could create a custom Style Definition with no line color defined and apply this to the FocusStyle property, and this will remove the blue border when the grid is selected.

If the blue border line is appearing in situations other than when the grid is selected, you may need to review other style properties for the grid where a blue line color is defined and change this if you like.

I hope this helps!  Let us know if you are able to remove the bordering line using the information above.

Regards,

Stefan

Hi @statka 

I'm not able to find FocusStyle property for advance grid

Velkumar_0-1640932194733.png

/VR

For all the style properties to be visible u have to uncheck use theme from the proeprties.

Top Tags