cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

How to render 3D documents in Thingworx Foundation 9.4

Siddharth_Jhs
14-Alexandrite

How to render 3D documents in Thingworx Foundation 9.4

Hi Community,

I have a requirement to display 3D model document in Thingworx Foundation 9.4 

Is there any widget available in Thingworx using which we can render data. I know about ThingView widget but due to license cost issue we may not be able to buy manufacturing apps/navigate.

Any other solution available would really be helpful.

Regards,

Sid

4 REPLIES 4
knagata
14-Alexandrite
(To:Siddharth_Jhs)

Hi, 
As far as I know, no widgets other than ThingView Widget, Navigate are provided in ThingWorx.

Hi @Siddharth_Jhs 

We replied to an identical question in this thread, with an accepted solution.

Considering the question text is identical, can you please let us know why was it asked again?

Hi VR,

Earlier I have posted this query from my personal account but didn't received any updates so I posted same question with my company's partner account. 

Thanks,

Sid

Ahh, now I understand and thank you for explaining. The one I was referring was the one posted with the partner account, and I replied to this one now because it popped up due to my colleague's reply.

All clear now, but as an advice, for the future, in our forum we don't do any differentiation regarding which email address or account you use.

Just one post is enough.

Top Tags