cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How to restrict selection of future date and time in date time picker Thingworx

DR_10229857
4-Participant

How to restrict selection of future date and time in date time picker Thingworx

I am using a date time picker in the mashup, i want to restrict selection of the future dates so that user cannot choose the dates as am passing its input for a query it may end up as error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:DR_10229857)

Not sure if it can be restricted, but you can use a Validator to validate the pick and give feedback to the user.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:DR_10229857)

Not sure if it can be restricted, but you can use a Validator to validate the pick and give feedback to the user.

Hello,

For your information, it was a feature supposed to be here in TwX 9.2 : https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx/platform/r9/en/index.html#page/ThingWorx/Help/Release_Notes/Whats_New_in_ThingWorx_Platform_9.2.0.html

Unfortunately, it seems not working. I am under discussion with Tech Support but I have good hope that this feature will be (really) here soon.

If you know that you will migrate to a next version, I would consider to wait a bit more for this feature.

Otherwise, Pai solution will do the job. 

Guillaume

Top Tags