cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

How to to pass menu link to open another mashup in Contained Mashup widget?

chaitanya
7-Bedrock

How to to pass menu link to open another mashup in Contained Mashup widget?

I am trying to create a Menu to open different mashups in a contained mashup widget. 
Menu link has been assigned to different mashups and I have passed mashup name to "mashup widget".
But whenever I click a menu link it does not open anything. One observation that came across was a mashup name was not passed in the URL which was supposed to be added at the end. when added a mashup name at the end, that specific mashup was loaded in "contained mashup widget".

Please find attached files containing 1.menu definition
                                                          2. menu Name bound to contained mashup

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:chaitanya)

Sorry I didn't look at the attachments, but looks like you are on the right path.

The Menu widget has an option to drive a parameter, once you enable that, the selected menu item value should be passed to your contained mashup name (if it is bound properly)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:chaitanya)

Sorry I didn't look at the attachments, but looks like you are on the right path.

The Menu widget has an option to drive a parameter, once you enable that, the selected menu item value should be passed to your contained mashup name (if it is bound properly)

Thanks that resolved the issue.

Top Tags