cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How to to pass menu link to open another mashup in Contained Mashup widget?

chaitanya
7-Bedrock

How to to pass menu link to open another mashup in Contained Mashup widget?

I am trying to create a Menu to open different mashups in a contained mashup widget. 
Menu link has been assigned to different mashups and I have passed mashup name to "mashup widget".
But whenever I click a menu link it does not open anything. One observation that came across was a mashup name was not passed in the URL which was supposed to be added at the end. when added a mashup name at the end, that specific mashup was loaded in "contained mashup widget".

Please find attached files containing 1.menu definition
                                                          2. menu Name bound to contained mashup

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:chaitanya)

Sorry I didn't look at the attachments, but looks like you are on the right path.

The Menu widget has an option to drive a parameter, once you enable that, the selected menu item value should be passed to your contained mashup name (if it is bound properly)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:chaitanya)

Sorry I didn't look at the attachments, but looks like you are on the right path.

The Menu widget has an option to drive a parameter, once you enable that, the selected menu item value should be passed to your contained mashup name (if it is bound properly)

Thanks that resolved the issue.

Announcements

Top Tags