cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to update CSS though service in Mashup runtime

MM_10159448
7-Bedrock

How to update CSS though service in Mashup runtime

-I want to apply cell color in advance grid widget, like intersected cell between row and column selection.

-When I will select row and column in advance grid widget then intersected cell should be highlighted with background color.

I have implemented though mashup CSS, its working but not consistant,solution. "cell_style5" is not constant for entire application. Its keep on changing like cell_style4,cell_style5,cell_style6

.rowselected .cell_style5{
background-color:#00cc66 !important;
border-color:yellow !important;
border-block-width:revert;
}

MM_10159448_0-1672206381225.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:MM_10159448)

Hi @MM_10159448.

It doesn't appear you will be able to do this, especially under ThingWorx 8.5 which is no longer supported.  Here is an article from the knowledge base on a similar issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @MM_10159448.

Can you clarify your statement regarding the fact that it's not constant?  How exactly is it changing?  Also what version of ThingWorx are you running?

Regards.

--Sharon

- I am using Thingworx Version 8.5

- Basically, I have made configuration service and binded to 'Configuration' properties of grid advanced widget.in this service, I am using 'rowselectedstyle' & 'selectedcolumnstyle'and in runtime.I am able toselect column and row selection.

- So between column and row selection, there is one cell is intersecting....that cell to be highlighed with border or background color.

-This is my exact requirement.

I have implemented css in mashup as explained above but that 'cell_style5' which is observed in developer tools is not consistently working ,if i am navigating mashup to mashup

-Please suggest any solution on this

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @MM_10159448.

It doesn't appear you will be able to do this, especially under ThingWorx 8.5 which is no longer supported.  Here is an article from the knowledge base on a similar issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags