cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to use collection widget to display KPIs

LC_10152029
5-Regular Member

How to use collection widget to display KPIs

Hi,

I am using collection widget and have a info-table property which holds different values to get in the mashup.

1) How get invisible the values which we don't want to show in repeating child mashups as per in attached screenshots ... "Output" image is the what i am getting and over there when I tired to give the visible binding to the shape Availability even for RTE the shape is going away. 

2)If you see my attached picture of "4 tiles of KPIs" - like OEE, RTE, TEEP, COE these are calculating according to the formula in services. How to make work that in collection widget is my second question.

Please help me in this problem.

Thanks,

Lohita

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:LC_10152029)

As far as I can tell you are on the right track.

As for visible/invisible, I would make that value you are using visible on the mashup temporarily so you know exactly what the value is that is being applied.

Since the collection widget shows data per row, you would have to populate your rows with the appropriate data before sending it into the collection widget, I recommend against firing services within the mashup of the collection widget due to performance impact.

Announcements

Top Tags