cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

How to use drop down widget

Rayon_11
10-Marble

How to use drop down widget

Hi All,

I want to a help like suppose I have a dropdown widget and a grid widget now in the dropdown widget we can have many item now I want is if suppose I choose one item from the drop down then its whole property (like different column) should be displayed in the grid widget so to do this what are the things which I have to do please help me to do so 

Thanks in Advance

Rayon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PEHOWE
16-Pearl
(To:PEHOWE)

@Rayon_11 , Here is an export which created the above mashup. Let me know if you have questions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

HI @Rayon_11 ,

If I'm understanding properly in your case,

• Please create the your logics in service as infotable output with defined Datashape fields
  • Call the service in your mashup and Bind Service's All Data to Dropdown widget & select the fields of "DisplayField, ValueField, StateField"
  • Then you can use "SelectedRows" of dropdown service as input to your Grid "Data" to find which row is selected in the dropdown with all column values.

Arun_C_0-1699433131279.png

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

@Rayon_11 ,

I am not sure exactly what you are requesting. Here is a screen capture of a mashup. The selection in the dropdown causes an update in the grid.

PEHOWE
16-Pearl
(To:PEHOWE)

@Rayon_11 , Here is an export which created the above mashup. Let me know if you have questions.

Top Tags