cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to use drop down widget

Rayon_11
10-Marble

How to use drop down widget

Hi All,

I want to a help like suppose I have a dropdown widget and a grid widget now in the dropdown widget we can have many item now I want is if suppose I choose one item from the drop down then its whole property (like different column) should be displayed in the grid widget so to do this what are the things which I have to do please help me to do so 

Thanks in Advance

Rayon.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PEHOWE
16-Pearl
(To:PEHOWE)

@Rayon_11 , Here is an export which created the above mashup. Let me know if you have questions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

HI @Rayon_11 ,

If I'm understanding properly in your case,

• Please create the your logics in service as infotable output with defined Datashape fields
  • Call the service in your mashup and Bind Service's All Data to Dropdown widget & select the fields of "DisplayField, ValueField, StateField"
  • Then you can use "SelectedRows" of dropdown service as input to your Grid "Data" to find which row is selected in the dropdown with all column values.

Arun_C_0-1699433131279.png

Thanks & Regards,

Arun C

@Rayon_11 ,

I am not sure exactly what you are requesting. Here is a screen capture of a mashup. The selection in the dropdown causes an update in the grid.

PEHOWE
16-Pearl
(To:PEHOWE)

@Rayon_11 , Here is an export which created the above mashup. Let me know if you have questions.

Top Tags