cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to use presciptive scoring with some constraints?

zhuwenxi
11-Garnet

How to use presciptive scoring with some constraints?

I use prescriptive scoring function to find optimized lever values with my model.

But I am wondering how to use presciptive scoring with some constraints. Some attributes(like quality) must stay in a properly range when min/max the goal. How can I do such works using prescriptive scoring.

4 REPLIES 4
abarki
15-Moonstone
(To:zhuwenxi)

Hi,

I am investigating your question.

In the meantime could you kindly provide information about your Analytics Server version?

Thank you.

Asia 

abarki
15-Moonstone

Hi,

The 7.4 Guide states following:

For features marked as levers, the range of values that can be tested during prescriptive scoring is determined by the range feature at the time when the model is trained. New data can be uploaded after the model is trained, but for prescriptive scoring, the new range will not be considered in the lever metrics.

7.4 Guide - ThingWorx Analytics

Kr.

Asia

zhuwenxi
11-Garnet
(To:abarki)

Thanks for your reply. So what you mean is that if I want to limit the feature's range, I need to filter the dataset with the range before building the model. Is that correct? And btw, I am using Analytics version 8.3.
abarki
15-Moonstone

Yes, Before building the Model.

Here is additional information.

Kr.

Asia

Top Tags