cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

I need to create clusters based on goal value from the datasets

sarathi
12-Amethyst

I need to create clusters based on goal value from the datasets

Hi

I want to know the step by step tutorial for how to create cluster from datasets

Already i created datasets from analytics builder and created job from clustering Microservice it returned Jobid,

When i retrived Jobid results, It will return one Model as an xml file,

after that i dont know how to  do that........is there any documentation available for clustering from datasets 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sarathi
12-Amethyst
(To:cmorfin)

Hi @cmorfin it is duplicate only i need some support document for how to use Clustering Microservice , Beacuse Analytics builder doesnt support Clustering Job, I need segregate several groups  based on Goal Field in the Datasets........

Is there any tutorial available for how to use clustering Microservice in Thingworx Analytics ?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:sarathi)
sarathi
12-Amethyst
(To:cmorfin)

Hi @cmorfin it is duplicate only i need some support document for how to use Clustering Microservice , Beacuse Analytics builder doesnt support Clustering Job, I need segregate several groups  based on Goal Field in the Datasets........

Is there any tutorial available for how to use clustering Microservice in Thingworx Analytics ?

Top Tags