cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

ICON Alignment in Button in Thingworx 9.X

pshashipreetham
17-Peridot

ICON Alignment in Button in Thingworx 9.X

Hello,

is Icon alignment in button is possible? in previous version of Thingworx 8.x, ICON on button can be aligned, but there is no option to align in 9.x.

is there any possibility with CSS or any other workaround?

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, 

I made a workaround.

1. Like Buttons and Value Displays have the clicked events. I have placed the Value Display(Transparent with no borders or background ...) and Image on the Top. Click on the Image or Label, and click Event Works.
  2. One most straightforward way is to Have a transparent button on top and z-index the Image on the background.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @pshashipreetham 

I believe in ThingWorx 9.x, the icon will align with the label inside the button, which is controlled by LabelAlignment property. You might try it, unless you want to separate the label and the icon.

Hi @CharlesJi ,

Thanks for quick response, I want Label to be in the Bottom and the ICON on Top, which was possible previous 8.x version, But I can't see it now.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

Hi @Shashi_Preetham.

You can submit a request for this on the ThingWorx Ideas forum.  Be sure to indicate the version of ThingWorx you're running and details regarding the request.  Which button widget are you using?  Screenshots would be helpful.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hello, 

I made a workaround.

1. Like Buttons and Value Displays have the clicked events. I have placed the Value Display(Transparent with no borders or background ...) and Image on the Top. Click on the Image or Label, and click Event Works.
  2. One most straightforward way is to Have a transparent button on top and z-index the Image on the background.

Thanks,

Shashi Preetham

Try add custom css class with direction: rtl

.rtl {

direction: rtl;

}

Top Tags