cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Interacting with Textboxes in Collection Widgets keeps refreshing the page on android devices

_ThingWorker_
3-Visitor

Interacting with Textboxes in Collection Widgets keeps refreshing the page on android devices

Hi

I have built some mash ups with textboxes for the user to input info. A collection widget was used to bring all these mash ups together in one main mash up. There's no problems with loading the collection mash up but as soon as the user tries to type in a textbox the whole page just refreshes before they can finish their entry. 

This only happens on android devices and only happens when the textbox is in a mash up that's called by a collection widget. This doesn't happen if the mash up itself is loaded (Not using collection widgets), and there are no problems whatsoever on iOS devices whether a collection widget is used or not.

Please may I get assistance with this

3 REPLIES 3

What is your ThingWorx platform  version? I will be trying to reproduce this locally.

ThingWorx 8.3.4-b993

Hi @_ThingWorker_.

This is a known issue that is currently targeted for a future release of the product.  As new information becomes available, we will post it here.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags