cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Invisible Buttons

JE_10167011
3-Visitor

Invisible Buttons

I created a template with a button that drives the page to other pages (like a home page button) and I included this in a mashup template. However when I use that template to create new mashups, it makes the buttons invisible. I tried changing the style with no luck. Is there a fix to this? or do I have to make a new function and a new button for every single page I want to make?

3 REPLIES 3
abjain
13-Aquamarine
(To:JE_10167011)

@JE_10167011 : Can you please send across the mashup/entities used so that I can try replicating this at my end? Also, please confirm the thingworx version.

Thingworx Version:9.3.1-b156

I used a normal button with a function to navigate with. The button then turned invisible when I use it as a new mashup from template.

It's because of your CSS within that template there. You need to also write for the text color and other things you want to do there. It's not invisible, it just doesn't have color, it's transparent. Set the

.myBigButtonPicture .widget-ptcsbutton {
  --ptcs-button-icon-dim: 300px;
  height: 350px;
  width: 350px;
  max-height: 350px;
  max-width: 350px;
  min-height: 20px;
  min-width: 20px;
  background-color: transparent;
  border: none;
  padding: 10px;
}

And remember after you modify the template, you need to create the mashup from template again because it doesn't carry over. It works just like Paste.

Top Tags