cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to generate a pdf of Mashup by one click (Widget)/service in the Mashup?

Re: Is there any way to generate a pdf of Mashup by one click (Widget)/service in the Mashup?

Hi

can you please share how to create the pdf in Mashup...........

Re: Is there any way to generate a pdf of Mashup by one click (Widget)/service in the Mashup?

Hi Sabarish,

As Aanjan already replied, we have in the marketplace the PDF Extension (I'm its creator).

It is doing all the rendering and pdf generation server-side, as I didn't want to rely on print styles that my be overridden client side.

It should be pretty simple to be used and you can simulate different resolutions or portrait or layout aspect.

You can wrap a call to that in a service which you can trigger from a Button in the mashup.

Please tell me if it works for you:)

Best regards,

Vladi

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks.

I have already implemented this one.

Sabarish

Highlighted

Hi

i downloaded the PDF extension and imported on composer but How to use PDF in composer..Can u tell me

Can you share the Widget?

Hi,

You have to use the CreatePDF service.

Configure the Server Address, Username and Password, Output File Name.

Trigger this Service by adding a Button or by other means.

The pdf file will be create in your File Repository.

Hi Will this pdf extension work in TX6 composer? I am using TX6.

Hi Will this pdf extension work in TX6 composer? I am using TX6.

I am not sure. You can give it a try.

Hi Soumya,

If by TX6 you're referring to ThingWorx 6, then it should work OK.

Best regards,

Vladi

HI Vladimir,

I am trying to import te extension in Thingworx 6 composer. It is failing with the attached error. Can you please help. we have a requirement to generate  pdf or excel from mashup columns.tx_pdf_extnsn.PNG