cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Is there any way to keep tab on the first tab

CZ_9645217
14-Alexandrite

Is there any way to keep tab on the first tab

Dear Community,

I have a page that contains three Tab pages. I click the Button on another page to pop up the Tab page. When I select the second tab page in the pop-up Tab page and click Close, the next time I click the button, the pop-up tab page is still the first Second, is there any way to keep displaying the first tab page after opening it? Thank you!

Best Regards,

Chason

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanWolf
12-Amethyst
(To:CZ_9645217)

I have never been able to get the DefaultTabNumber property to work for tabs, so I create an expression that runs when the Mashup is loaded and bind it to the tabset's SelectedTabValue.  The expression content is: result = "TabValue1".  Every time the mashup is displayed in the popup, the Mashup Loaded  event fires and sets the first tab as the default.

defaulttab.PNG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @CZ_9645217 ,

Can you please check the default Tab properties under the properties section?

Regards

Bhawna

CZ_9645217
14-Alexandrite
(To:bchaudhary)

@bchaudhary  I set the defaultTabNumber 1, but no work

Attached is my test file, you can import Test20210906, then import test2222.Thingworx version is 9.1, the following are the steps to reproduce

1. Click button, then pop up a tab page
2. Click tab2, then close pop up

3. Click button open pop up again, then you can see tab2 is display not tab1

Thanks,

Chason

DanWolf
12-Amethyst

I have never been able to get the DefaultTabNumber property to work for tabs, so I create an expression that runs when the Mashup is loaded and bind it to the tabset's SelectedTabValue.  The expression content is: result = "TabValue1".  Every time the mashup is displayed in the popup, the Mashup Loaded  event fires and sets the first tab as the default.

defaulttab.PNG

CZ_9645217
14-Alexandrite
(To:DanWolf)

@DanWolf It worked for me, thank you very much.

DanWolf
12-Amethyst

You're welcome!

Top Tags