cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Issue while creating single mashup for different things

cgoma
12-Amethyst

Issue while creating single mashup for different things

Hi

I had created mashup which contains two different widgets i.e Google Map widget and time series widget. The time series widget location shows the "Tank Level" and google map widget shows the tank location. I had used the service available for Thing Templates to bind the data to widgets. I had used "GetImplementingThingsWithData" service to bind location with Google Map widget. Also I had used "QueryImplementingThingsWithPropertyHistory" service to bind tank level with TimeSeries chart widget.

I had create 3 things whose data (i.e. location and tank level) I am sending to thingworx. I can see the all three location getting displayed on the google map widget. But I am not able to see the data from all three things in time series chart. The chart looks very weird. Is there any way by which I can show the chart for thing whose location is pressed on google map or any other way to achieve this. Please find the mashup for your reference.

1 REPLY 1
tmisner
16-Pearl
(To:cgoma)

Hello cgoma,

Thank you for reaching out on the ThingWorx Developer Community.

After doing some searching on this internally I have come to the conclusion that you will need to do some initial configuration via entities and services to get this working as you would expect. A Datashape and a custom service need to be created for this use case. The custom service is intended to wrap the functionality present in QueryThingsWithNamedPropertyHistory

Please have a look at this article which I believe details this process effectively:

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS234427

Do let me know if you have any questions on this.

Regards,

Tyler Misner

ThingWorx Technical Support Engineer

Top Tags