cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Java jdk file error while installing Thingworx analytics server-9.6.1 on windows

Pratik_Aswale
12-Amethyst

Java jdk file error while installing Thingworx analytics server-9.6.1 on windows

Hello Developers,

I m trying to install Thingworx analytics server  -9.6.1 on my windows .but getting error below like:-

Pratik_Aswale_0-1724825449601.png

I installed java jdk 11.0.12 and also configured successfully. before installation of the thingworx analytics server I used  ThingWorxFoundationMSSQL-9.3.9-x64 in my system and it works very well, however after the uninstallation of  ThingWorxFoundationMSSQL-9.3.9-x64  and trying to install Thingworx Analytics server --getting above error.

please provide a solution on this.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Here, the path of Environment Variable JAVA_HOME is not correct, it should not include the bin subfolder, so it should be set like "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.12" instead of "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.12\bin"

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
javed_a
6-Contributor
(To:Pratik_Aswale)

Please check if your environment variable paths (JAVA_HOME and Path, in system environment variable) are correct, refer link below:
JDK 8u141 64-bit (Java SE Development Kit) (ptc.com)

Hii @javed_a 

I checked in my system, steps are also same which is mentioned in the article sent by you. However still facing the same issue.

Thanks

Open a cmd window, execute the below command and see if it returns Java 11.0.12 :

•  java -version

If the result of the above command returns correct Java version (i.e: java 11), then execute the below two commands and attach the outputs here:

• set |findstr "path"
  • set |findstr "JAVA_HOME"

Hello @Jimwang 

Thank you for your response .

I run the above command which is mentioned .Please check the output.

Pratik_Aswale_0-1725537300278.png

Here, the path of Environment Variable JAVA_HOME is not correct, it should not include the bin subfolder, so it should be set like "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.12" instead of "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-11.0.12\bin"

Hello @Pratik_Aswale

It looks like you have some responses from some community members. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Vivek N.
Community Moderation Team.

Announcements

Top Tags