cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Line chart data not loading after date time selection

Pratik_Aswale
9-Granite

Line chart data not loading after date time selection

Hi Developers,

I m trying to load data in Line Chart by using Date Time picker widget after selection of specific date and time  but still data is not showing in Line Chart.

please check my binding.

Pratik2_0-1711777388041.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Use debug tools to find out if the service was called and returned data successfully (green thumb icon)

If yes, you need to check the binding of the result data to the line chart (Fields Data, XAxisField and DataField1)

If no, check error logs, maybe also bind "RangeChanged" event.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Please specify which version of the program you are using.

Hi @VladimirN 

I m using Thingworx version 9.3.9

Thanks.

Use debug tools to find out if the service was called and returned data successfully (green thumb icon)

If yes, you need to check the binding of the result data to the line chart (Fields Data, XAxisField and DataField1)

If no, check error logs, maybe also bind "RangeChanged" event.

Hello @Pratik_Aswale,

It looks like you have some responses on your topic from some community members. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags