Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Localization Table used in mashup

Highlighted
Level 1

Localization Table used in mashup

Hi Carles Coll​,

I am getting all the languages in a dropdown. But after selecting the language the buttons and the labels should change from English to Spanish.As when we view a mashup we get a option for changing the language. So can you help me out how to get this flow working?

Thanks

Naveen

Tags (1)
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Localization Table used in mashup

You should reload all the page, to take language change effect on the browser side.

I am not able to change from english to spanish. I have taken a simple mashup with one dropdown  which is having the languages and a button .So what i want is the moment i click on the dropdown and select spanish the value should change from english to spanish.

If you want to have a button which text changes with binded Language name, then you can't use Button Widget, you should use Value Display widget which let's you change it's text and has a Clicked event.

Can you provide code snippet ?

Buddy actually you are taking the value of language native and displaying it .See from the dropdown when we view a mashup the values in the button is changing from english to spanish I wanted to change the value on a label or button from  "Sure" to "Por supuesto".

Hi Naveen,

You should assign the desired LocalizationToken to the Label ( widget localizable properties are the ones with the globe ) , then it will be automatically translated depending on user preferences.

Carles.

Hi carles,

I have done all that which you mentioned above without user preferences can we do that for all user .

Naveen

I don't understand the question sorry.