cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Localization Table used in mashup

ngourav
1-Newbie

Localization Table used in mashup

Hi Carles Coll​,

I am getting all the languages in a dropdown. But after selecting the language the buttons and the labels should change from English to Spanish.As when we view a mashup we get a option for changing the language. So can you help me out how to get this flow working?

Thanks

Naveen

13 REPLIES 13

You should reload all the page, to take language change effect on the browser side.

I am not able to change from english to spanish. I have taken a simple mashup with one dropdown  which is having the languages and a button .So what i want is the moment i click on the dropdown and select spanish the value should change from english to spanish.

If you want to have a button which text changes with binded Language name, then you can't use Button Widget, you should use Value Display widget which let's you change it's text and has a Clicked event.

Can you provide code snippet ?

Buddy actually you are taking the value of language native and displaying it .See from the dropdown when we view a mashup the values in the button is changing from english to spanish I wanted to change the value on a label or button from  "Sure" to "Por supuesto".

Hi Naveen,

You should assign the desired LocalizationToken to the Label ( widget localizable properties are the ones with the globe ) , then it will be automatically translated depending on user preferences.

Carles.

Hi carles,

I have done all that which you mentioned above without user preferences can we do that for all user .

Naveen

I don't understand the question sorry.

See carles I have taken all the languages in a dropdown .So when we click on any of the language from the dropdown the label in the mashup will change its text value from english to spanish. As its working fine  from the predefined dropdown we get in the toolbar when we view a mashup .So I wanted to know how to get that working ? Now I think you can understand what I am asking ... 

Hi Carles,

Can you help regarding this I want to convert all the labels values when i select the dropdown.

Naveen

ankigupta
5-Regular Member
(To:ngourav)

Hi Naveen Gourav​,

If my understanding is correct; you need to use the selectedRowsChanged event of the service from which you are reading the Languages details. So, as soon as the dropdown option is changed selectedRowsChanged event will fire. You can save the language on this event and reload your page. So, you will see the updated data on the page as per the changed language.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ankit Gupta

Hi Ankit/Carles,

I have done that also i am attaching a screen shots from which you can understand what I have done and what I need to know.And the user preference in the user extension I have given french i first position and Default is second  and the TOKEN is "Save" to "Savuu".

Naveen

Top Tags