cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Logout button - redirect mashup

biswa
10-Marble

Logout button - redirect mashup

The log out button has a redirect mashup option, I created a logout mashup and then provided the mashup name in the input of the log out button. The functionality doesn't seem to work as it should. When I click on Logout button it asks me to login instead of redirecting me to that mashup! Can anyone help me to solve this issue!
6 REPLIES 6
zyuan1
18-Opal
(To:biswa)

The Logout button is used to end the current User session, you need to re-sign in; 

If you just need a button that helps you go to another mashup page, you should use Navigation widget with - Replace selection in TargetWindow field

biswa
10-Marble
(To:zyuan1)

The log out button has a redirect mashup option! I was wondering if I can use that but before redirecting its terminating and not loading up the mashup!
zyuan1
18-Opal

That one means after you re-signin, the mashup you opened will be the redirected to the one you configured.

biswa
10-Marble
(To:zyuan1)

Is there any way we can redirect the user to a logout page after he clicks on Logout! I tried doing that with a navigate button which redirects to a log out mashup and then invokes the teminateSession service on mashup load up but its not working for normal users except for the admins!

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @biswa.

If one of the previous responses helped to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate one as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @biswa.

Please take a look at this post to see if it resolves your issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags