cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

MQTT subscription won't refresh values on Mashups

MD_10146790
6-Contributor

MQTT subscription won't refresh values on Mashups

I am using Thingworx 8, with the MQTT extension

I connected my Thing to the broker, with a property "Test" that works correctly

But then I made a mashup showing that value in a Label Widget. It only updates if I press F5 on my web browser.

when I go to the thing's properties, I can see the value correctly updates

In the mashup I have used GetProperties, with "Automatically update values when enable" checked. I also used an AutoRefresh Widget, but nothing works.

I created a subscription on another thing, to the property "Test" on Data Change. It never activates the subscription

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:MD_10146790)

If you are using AutoRefresh, make sure you disable the 'push automatically'

It might be that the system isn't recognizing what is happening as an update due to perhaps the type of field the values are in.

Otherwise check the error logs, perhaps it can't establish a connection to do the 'push automatically'

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:MD_10146790)

If you are using AutoRefresh, make sure you disable the 'push automatically'

It might be that the system isn't recognizing what is happening as an update due to perhaps the type of field the values are in.

Otherwise check the error logs, perhaps it can't establish a connection to do the 'push automatically'

MD_10146790
6-Contributor
(To:PaiChung)

I unchecked the  "Automatically update values when enable", and left the AutoRefresh widget. Now it works

Thanks

Top Tags