cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

MYSQL_ExtensionPackage

Ahmed_1
4-Participant

MYSQL_ExtensionPackage

I have a problem when I import “MYSQL Extension Package” on the ThingWorx Platform, it gives me this Error “Error Occurred during the import” also when I press Validate button it gives me the same Error “Error Occurred during the Validation”.

Ahmed_1_0-1592295222208.png

I have been tried many versions of Database Extension but I faced the same problem.

notice i have tried to find another version but i cannot find anything in the Marketplace.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What is your ThingWorx version? Instead of importing MySQL extension in UI, can you download the MySQL JDBC driver and copy it into Tomcat/lib folder? You have to restart the Tomcat after copying JDBC driver jar. 

Thanks,

Sami

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Ahmed_1)

Is there any more information in the application log?

Ahmed_1
4-Participant
(To:PaiChung)

here is the application log file.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Ahmed_1.

I have marked the Accepted Solution for this post.  If you disagree that it is the solution, please let me know.

Thank you for your participation in our community.

Regards.

--Sharon

What is your ThingWorx version? Instead of importing MySQL extension in UI, can you download the MySQL JDBC driver and copy it into Tomcat/lib folder? You have to restart the Tomcat after copying JDBC driver jar. 

Thanks,

Sami

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Ahmed_1.

If the previous response allowed you to find a solution, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Thank you for participating in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags