cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

MYSQL_ExtensionPackage

Ahmed_1
4-Participant

MYSQL_ExtensionPackage

I have a problem when I import “MYSQL Extension Package” on the ThingWorx Platform, it gives me this Error “Error Occurred during the import” also when I press Validate button it gives me the same Error “Error Occurred during the Validation”.

Ahmed_1_0-1592295222208.png

I have been tried many versions of Database Extension but I faced the same problem.

notice i have tried to find another version but i cannot find anything in the Marketplace.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What is your ThingWorx version? Instead of importing MySQL extension in UI, can you download the MySQL JDBC driver and copy it into Tomcat/lib folder? You have to restart the Tomcat after copying JDBC driver jar. 

Thanks,

Sami

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Ahmed_1)

Is there any more information in the application log?

Ahmed_1
4-Participant
(To:PaiChung)

here is the application log file.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Ahmed_1.

I have marked the Accepted Solution for this post.  If you disagree that it is the solution, please let me know.

Thank you for your participation in our community.

Regards.

--Sharon

What is your ThingWorx version? Instead of importing MySQL extension in UI, can you download the MySQL JDBC driver and copy it into Tomcat/lib folder? You have to restart the Tomcat after copying JDBC driver jar. 

Thanks,

Sami

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Ahmed_1.

If the previous response allowed you to find a solution, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Thank you for participating in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Announcements

Top Tags